Monday, September 21, 2009

Kindergarten!


So I haven't posted about Jordan's Kindergarten yet...

I'm somewhat mixed with the curriculum. First week I was told they would be learning colors. Colors? Really? O Boy I thought. Are there really kids that don't know their colors yet? But, as it turns out, they learned how to spell and write the colors which I suppose is better than just learning what green looks like. Hmph.

Each day Jordan comes home with a report of whose name was on the chalkboard for "misbehavior." Now, as far as he's told me, Jordan's name has NOT been put on the board yet. I did ask his teacher Mrs. Mace how he was adjusting and she told me for the first few days he was silly. I can only imagine what that means. In fact I know what it means because she told me he was hiding behind her. I think as soon as she introduced the "I'm in charge" speech he settled down and decided to only be silly after 3:13pm. Lucky me :)

Here's a pic from the first day...yeah yeah...I know 2 weeks late. I never said I was perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment