Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rice and Beans

I took Justin in for his 4 month appointment this past Monday. As I was undressing him to be weighed the doctor was smiling.

"Are you sure you're just feeding him formula? You're not sneaking in rice and beans are you?" 

In Colombia, at the age of 4 months, kids are already eating real table food. Obviously it's pureed to some form, but I'm sure that William had his share of rice and beans before six months of age.

I suppose I understand why the doctor was skeptical of Justin's eating habits. See his cheeks below. This was pre-mealtime.


Stats:
16 pounds
25 1/2 inches
big noggin (forgot to write measurement, but the comment was "big noggin" from the nurse :)-

I told Jordan if he didn't keep eating a lot Justin might just catch up to him soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment