Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Footsies

In typical Amaya fashion, I’m FINALLY starting a blog when my eldest son, Jordan, is 5 years old and my newborn (not so, anymore), Justin, is 4 months today. If it makes it any better, I really have been thinking about it for about 3 years now. It’s just taken me a while to pull it altogether.  


The boys and I had a lovely weekend in West Orange and were lucky enough to visit the local pool in our complex. You can see here how excited they really were to hit the waters! Justin even got lucky enough to be coddled by a bunch of local grandparents while I took Jordan in the water. He seemed quite content, and honestly, I was fearful that they wouldn’t give him back! Oh, and by the way, this is Jordan's new face in nearly every photo taken. It's some sort of Spidey/Superhero face.


We are really looking forward to a sun-filled summer with Bubbee and Grandpa, or Yoda as Sadie likes to refer to him, down in Margate, NJ at the beach. Jordan is at this fantastic age where literally all you need to do is plop him on the beach with some tools and he’s set for the day. Of course, William is often busy building sand castles and tunnels but it keeps us busy.  

On a last note, here’s a funny video of the boys from this weekend. Jordan has a favorite song based on “Comin’ Around the Mountain’, but he calls it ‘Comin Around the Footsies.’ Generally he races around the house singing this as fast as he can, but since Justin can't race quite yet, he’s using Justin’s feet as props. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment